Re: [BEHAVE] Last Call: draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery (NAT Behavior Discovery Using STUN) to Experimental RFC

Hi,

I got a comment regarding my statement below. I missed making it clear
that this concerns what it possible to do using a single IP address on
the client side, even if there are more possibilities if you have
multiple ones.

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> Hi,
>
> After having reviewed all the last call comments I like to make a
> consensus call on this document.
>
> I think there is rough consensus for publication of this document given
> that it is updated to make the following clear:
>
> - Make the applicability statement more clear on that any determination
> is transient and may contain error requiring a user to have a fall back.
>
> - Make the proposed experiments clearer on how they can utilize the
> mechanism. Especially the P2P needs to make clear why this could be
> applicable given the limitations.
>
> - Make clear that the algorithms are proposals of what can be determined
> using the STUN attributes and their behaviors

using a single IP address on the client side.

 Additional determinations

--

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair