Re: [mif] WG Review: Multiple InterFaces (mif)

Keith, Melinda, I believe you are talking about an issue that is distinct from what was discussed in the BOF.
My personal preference is to see work on what was discussed in the BOF.

However to respond to Jari, I do not have have concerns with the charter as written.