-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-honest-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dean Anderson
Sent: Mon 3/23/2009 6:08 PM
To: Melinda Shore

I have responded to the criticism in this message, and altered the
Welcome message to reflect that this list does not represent the IETF,
but does represent some IETF members.  I have also included in the
welcome message that the list is run by IADL.org (www.iadl.org)

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

                --Dean

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Melinda Shore wrote:

> I was auto-subscribed to Dean's "ietf-honest" mailing
> list, and I'm unhappy about it.  I don't know what his
> current status is with regard to the ietf@xxxxxxxx
> mailing list but I think he's pretty clearly abusing
> this mailing list by snagging names from it and
> putting us on his mailing list without asking.  I'm also
> not thrilled that the "welcome" message he sends out
> fails to clearly identify who's sending it and that
> he does not represent the IETF.  This is a small problem
> but a problem nonetheless.
>
> Melinda

Av8 Internet   Prepared to pay a premium for better service?
www.av8.net         faster, more reliable, better service
617 344 9000