Re: IETF speed -- was Re: Running Code

Hi,

On 2009-3-4, at 15:39, ah@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I do not want to blame anybody, but in the TSV area I am aware
of documents in at least two different WGs that describe common
(and recommended) _existing_ implementation practice and have
not even been submitted to the IESG after more than 4 years of
consideration.

I'd be interested to learn which IDs you refer to.

Thanks,
Lars