RE: draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10.txt issue with preferred value for YU

Hi guys,

I sent the message to this list (as well as LTRU) in the belief I was
following the instructions given to me...
(My mail actually preceded Martin's request to the AD.)

I admit to confusion about the suggestion I can register the change after
4645bis is accepted.
4645bis changes a code that exists already. I shouldn't have to reregister
it to restore it.
If anything, have 4645bis go forward without the change, and the change can
be discussed separately.

I'll pursue the discussion on the ltru list as requested and respond to
Randy's other comments there.

tex