Re: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've heard from a number of the FSF thundering herd people to the effect of
'but the announcement says send email to ietf@xxxxxxxx". (They're
conveniently ignoring the fact that it says "the IETF community" all over the
place in the Last Call, but never mind.)

So clearly we need to change it to say something like:

For the record, I strongly oppose this change.  The problem seems neither very common nor very serious, and the "solution" seems unduly complex and likely to result in unintended side-effects.  -Tim