Re: If you install Mail Filters how is the list integrity to be documented?

    TSG> There is a serious concern that when individuals are
    TSG> 'filtered out of IETF lists' whether by official or
    TSG> unofficial means, that their voices are prevented from being
    TSG> included into the IETF standards process.

I'd feel this issue was a higher priority if the people who are being
filtered had written internet drafts.

I definitely think that we should be very careful about filtering
internet draft submissions.

I think that if someone writes a credible internet draft that we need
to make sure that it receives appropriate discussion.