RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08

Hi

Thanks for the comments, I will fix this later on as I get more
comments.

As regards to the minor issue in 4.2.1. I am not sure here, I would say
that it is important to stress that an application must verify that
delivery of reduced-size RTCP is successful. I would personally prefer a
MUST here.

Regards
Ingemar