Don't accept a patent crippled TLS-auth

Hi,

I've heard that RedPhone Security has a patent on parts
of the "TLS authorization" protocol. I really think it's
a bad idea to let a proprietary vendor get this kind of
stranglehold on such an important protocol.

Please I urge you to take this into consideration and either
block the specification until it has been rewritten to not
require the patent, or if RedPhone signs a non-assert agreement.

		Martin