Re: how to contact the IETF

>IIRC, from the previous time, not one person stuck around afterwards
>to actually initiate a dialog.

That is my recollection as well.  Given the cut and paste errors in
many of the messages, I don't get the impression that our new friends,
polite though they may be, are particularly well informed about or
engaged with this topic.

Any chance we could require that one subscribes to the list before
posting to it?  I realize that sufficiently motivated drive-bys could
subscribe, send, and leave, but it might reinforce the idea that IETF
lists are for debate, not for screeds.

R's,
John