Re: IPR 765 is missing, More TLS-Authz misconduct?

Simon,

The problem was reported quite some time ago

I did not know this, but there has been a more recent case which has led to some confusion in IPR discussions that we are having in one of my WGs. It happened over the weekend.

until someone has time to fix the web page.
The fix is in the works.

Jari