Re: IPR 765 is missing, More TLS-Authz misconduct?

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Dean,
>
> This seems to relate to an issue that we've noticed elsewhere as
> well. An IPR disclosure can be withdrawn or replaced. Obviously the
> default should be to shows the current one, but one should also be
> able to go back in time to look at the history of submissions. For
> some reason this does not appear to be working at the moment in all
> cases. In some cases you can search for an IPR but if you click on the
> results the IETF web system says that the file cannot be found.
>
> The problem has been reported, and will hopefully be corrected soon.

The problem was reported quite some time ago [1], is it really the case
that someone is still tracking this issue?

If the information is available through native database access, perhaps
it can be manually retrieved and re-published publicly until someone has
time to fix the web page.

/Simon

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.general/31586