Re: meeting attendance & nomcom

Hi Eliot.

I agree this is a problem ... but not one that we can solve yet.  At
this time the face-to-face meetings are still essential, and one
cannot evaluate candidates without good knowledge of what an I*
member's life is like at them.  If/when we manage to reduce the
significance of the face-to-face meetings, then we can and should
change nomcom membership requirements.

Scott

Excerpts from Eliot Lear at 07:56:48 +0100 on Fri  9 Jan 2009: