Re: The internet architecture

Hi -

Depends on what one is routing *to* - application,
host, or attachment point.

> It is a problem of routing not be able to
> recognize that two points of attachment go to the
> same place.  Portraying it as anything else is
> just deluding yourself.

The multiple-entrance, multiple exit problem could also
be attacked with a variation on good ol' multi-link
procedure, but done just below (or as a sublayer of)
transport, but above (connectionless) network, and
not restrict it to datalink.

Randy