Re: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 05:23:12PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> > >
> > > In addition, the document proposes to continue using the existing
> > > mechanism in order to support IPv6 hosts.  There is little evidence of
> > > a widespread deployment of such use,
> >
> > Exim has had support for IPv6 DNS lists as described by this draft for
> > many years.
>
> I fail completely to see how that is even a little bit evidence that
> there is widespread deployment of IPv6 mail hosts, use of them, or
> anything of the sort.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to deployment of the DNSxL protocol
that the draft documents.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@xxxxxxxx>  http://dotat.at/
SOUTHEAST ICELAND: SOUTHEASTERLY VEERING SOUTHWESTERLY 4 OR 5, INCREASING 6 AT