Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-05

I made an editorial comment in my gen-art review of draft-ietf-isis- hmac-sha-05, below:

On Oct 28, 2008, at 4:37 PM, Ben Campbell wrote:

-- Section 8

The author list here does not match the first page. Should some of these move to a "Contributors" section?

I have since had off-line discussions to indicate:

1) The RFC editor policy allows this difference in general, and

2) Even if they didn't, this draft is the product of merging two original drafts, which resulted in the current author list. That is, the author list seems reasonable in this specific case.

Therefore, I withdraw that comment.