NomCom IAOC position (Was:Re: On being public (Was: Call for Nominees))

Hello everybody,

Sorry to be a little late on this. However, I think openness and
transparency is good, and should be encouraged. Therefore I would like to
tell that I'm NOT going to rerun for the currently open IAOC position, and I
hope people would propose good candidates for the IAOC position if they
already haven't done it.

Cheers,

Jonne.

--