Fwd: Call for discussion ofdraft-dawkins-nomcom-3777-issues-00

If people who are expressing concerns about NomCom have not read
draft-dawkins-nomcom-3777-issues-00, I'd appreciate if they would do so, and
would subscribe to https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom to
provide feedback.

And yes, the issue Pete raised is "in there", in Section 5, IIRC. So are a
number of other issues.

Thanks,

Spencer