Re: Proposal - Create a Time Centric or Digital Evidence Centric Area.

Looking at the LTANS charter, I would offer the work is already well
underway.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I would agree, no need for a
new work group, and especially no need for a new directorate.

Sigh - I'm just a poor APPS and RAI guy (hey - that rhymes :-)