Future plenary experiments

At IETF 71, we conducted an IPv6-only experiment.  I have received
many positive reports from the experience.  Many people learned from
the experience.  In fact, many people that use IPv6 on a daily basis
also reported learning new things.  This is all good, and the v6ONLY
SSID will be offered at future IETF meetings throughout the week.  In
many ways, this lets the experiment continue.

Today, my question is about additional plenary experiments that ought
to be considered.  If you have any ideas about an experiment that
would be of interest to the entire IETF and can be conducted in the
time allowed at a plenary, please drop me a note.

Thanks,
   Russ