RE: Random Network Endpoint Technology (RNET)

> Random Network Endpoint Technology (RNET)
>

> The following changes need be made to the IP Version 6 Protocol Logic, in routers, in order to
> impliment this technology:
>
> 1) encryption routines
> 2) recognization of RNET Route Requests
> 3) generation and recognization of RNET errors
> 4) routing table modifications
> NB: the RNET Host address may be stored in the host address of the route
> entry. The Target Host address may be stored in the Netmask of the
> route entry. The Gateway address may be stored in the gateway of
> route entry. The Route Decay may be stored in the Metric or be
> implimented through some system timer.

For bi-directionality of RNET Routes, we must either add a second reverse RNET Route entry -OR-
an RNET Route entry must contain a fifth element; the gateway address of the RNET Host for the
router.  [There would be no available space in the structure of a regular router entry for this fifth
element so the routing table entries structures would need to be changed]