Re: Last Call: draft-resnick-2822upd (Internet Message Format) toDraft Standard

I had some email outage and only saw this after today's IESG
Evaluation, sorry.

I didn't see consensus for a particular change as a result of this
conversation.  There was widespread agreement that X-headers are
messy, but not what to say about them.

Lisa