I-D on P2P Status and Requirements

Title: I-D on P2P Status and Requirements
The I-D “P2P Status and Requirements” is a useful start, though it points to many items that have to be discussed and corrected, such as:

My apology for all the other requirements I may have missed.
This I-D requires much more work.
I recommend close coordination with the P2PSIP WG.
Maybe a face to face discussion at the 72 IETF would help.

Thanks, Henry