Re: IETF Website Redesign Effort

Stephane:

> > We are inviting the first ten (10) interested members of the IETF
> > community who respond to this email to become a part of the website
> > redesign team. If you are interested in assisting with this effort,
> > please respond to this email as soon as possible.
>
>It is no longer "rough consensus and running code", it is now "quick
>click and no SMTP latency".

This approach was taken at my suggestion.

These early reviewers are so that the Secretariat can get some
feedback about the new design without have a large number of people
pile on.  Think of it as a product test group.  Once these folks are
comfortable that the new design is an improvement, there will be an
opportunity for broader comment.

Russ
IETF Chair