Rough consensus among WHOM?

Folks,

The exchange over netmod was one of the more pragmatic and encouraging threads
I've seen in the IETF in a very long time.  I think it crystallized the core
criteria that ought to drive the decision for chartering a group.

Rather than filter them through my own re-wording, here are the tidbits that I
think stated things quite nicely:

Bert Wijnen - IETF wrote:
 > I propose that you list (again) your (technical) objections
 > to the the current proposal. If all you can tell us is that
 > we need to spend just more cycles on re-hashing the pros
 > and cons of many possible approaches, then I do not
 > see the usefulness of that discussion...

d/
--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking