Useful summary for ietf@xxxxxxxx

Rather than providing these types of summaries it would make more sense
to provide a conclusion of the individual discussions. This, btw, often
does not happen in working groups either. As a consequent nobody knows
(after a long discussion) whether there was a conclusion or what the
conclusion could have been. Summarizing some of the discussions on the
IETF mailing list would even be more challenging ..... I better go not
into the details on why that is.

Ciao
Hannes