secdir review of draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06, part II

Hi,

I did a secdir review of this document to alert the SEC ADs to any new
security considerations.

Something I did not add to my review was a non-security concern.
Why was the secdir asked to review this non-WG document?
Or, more accurately, why is this topic not being handled as a WG item?
I think this is something the SEC ADs should be considering as well.

David Harrington
dbharrington@xxxxxxxxxxx
ietfdbh@xxxxxxxxxxx
dharrington@xxxxxxxxxx