Re: experiments in the ietf week

On 16 mrt 2008, at 2:16, Mark Andrews wrote:

> 	Enable DNSSEC validation on the network's servers.  At a
> 	minimum make them DNSSEC transparent.

Is there any software out there for common OSes that does something
useful with this?

A more interesting experiment would be to do away with SSL for a bit
and use IPsec instead. But I think we're far from being finished with
IPv6. Nearly all IETF mailinglists are still hosted on IPv4-only
servers, to name just one issue.