Re: experiments in the ietf week

Jari:

 > Challenge for our IT folks: Internationalized Internet Drafts,
 > including file names. Doable?

Six or seven years ago we had a big discussion regarding the
language(s) to be used in the IETF.  Harald was IETF Chair when this
discussion took place, and he declared the consensus to be that the
IETF would use on language: English.

I do think it would be useful to look at representing author names
according to the individual's preference.  However, I do not think
that non-English file names are consistent with the consensus that was reached.

Russ