Re: Jabber server down? Contact for Jabber server onsite at IETF71?

I was directed to send to 'ietf-action@xxxxxxxx' and did.

Meanwhile, the Jabber server is back up now.

Dan

On Mar 10, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Dan York wrote:

I've been Jabber scribe for MMUSIC but jabber.ietf.org seems to be down now.  Is there a contact onsite here at IETF 71 to whom I should be reporting this?  Is there a 'noc' address or something similar?   All I have to go on is an email address for John Pope found here: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html  (and I've emailed him).

We did have a number of remote participants who were listening in and participating in the chat room.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork@xxxxxxxxx

Bring your web applications to the phone.