RE: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-smime-multisig-04.txt

Elwyn,

Thanks for the review. Responses inline...

spt

The attribute is multivalued (discussed before the ASN.1) so there is a set
of values for each signature applied. The reason for only using two in the
example was purely based on page real estate.

>Editorial:
>idnits reports a clean bill of health.
>
>Abstract: Expand CMS acronym.

fixed

>s5: s/in a singled/in a single/

fixed

>s5.2: s/the rquire application/the required application/

fixed

>s5.3, para 5: The first sentence
>>
>> If signatures are added for the support of [ESS] features, then the
>>    fact that an outer layer signature can be treated as a non-
>>    significant failure.
>>
>does not parse.  Probably missing 'is invalid' or some such
>relating to outer layer signature.

fixed

>Appendix B: 'hashes CMS'??? Does not parse!

fixed (reword)

>B.1: s/is needed/are needed/

fixed (reword)

>B.2 1/a/ii: s/Reistance/Resistance/

fixed

>B.2 1/c/iii: s/success/successful/

fixed

>B.2 2: Expand DER acronym.

fixed

>B.2: is not normative but uses SHOULD NOT.

fixed

>B.2 (2nd para on p18): s/that the attack/than the attack/

fixed