Problems during transition (was Re: ISO 3166 mandatory?)

John C Klensin wrote:

>How much more of this will it take before you conclude that we
>have a problem?

John,
I haven't been with IETF long enough to witness any earlier secretariat
transitions (if such thing ever happened before). So it is hard for me
to compare. But I don't think for an organization of our size with
different web site access patterns it would have been possible to
predict all transition problems. I think we should give secretariat some
time, say till Dublin IETF, to sort things out.

Regards,
Alexey

P.S. I am surely hoping that IETF doesn't have to go through another
transition in 2 years.