Re: IETF 71 - no room at the inn at all on Thursday

> I'm on the phone to Doubletree reservations trying to make a
> reservation for the 9th to the 14th, and she tells me that there are
> no rooms in the IETF block on the 13th, ...

She came back and said there are no rooms at the Doubletree at all on the
13th, not at the rack rate or anything.  I guess I'm leaving on Thursday.

The block rate at the Marriott is long gone, and all that's left is the
$389 rack rate.

Poking around on the varions hotel web sites, I see a $104 rate at the
Latham on 17th st, or $126 at the Rodeway Inn on Walnut St, or $169 at the
Hampton Inn on Race St, each about the same distance as the Doubletree.

R's,
John