Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

I am still not convinced that there is a shortage of other places for lunch.

Citywest (that the hotel is part of)
http://www.citywest.ie/
is a large business campus (including some companies that will be familiar to IETF participants)

In their list of amenities it says that there is "a choice of restaurants and coffee shops"  within the complex and nearby. As there would have to be to support a large white collar employee base..

And I found several well reviewed lunchtime restaurants (including a food hall with well reviewed "takeaway") in Saggart and Rathcoole.
e.g.,
http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/Restaurants/Saggart
http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/Restaurants/Rathcoole
and a little further away
http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/Restaurants/Newcastle
http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/Restaurants/Lucan

Personally, I am not worried about finding places for lunch outside the hotel.

Janet

The resort may be "self contained", but it appears to be by no means "isolated".

Janet