Re: [HOKEY] Last Call: draft-ietf-hokey-erx (EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)) to Proposed Standard

Hi all,

Some of the reviews I have seen start with good things to say about the
document pointing about a few things that need to be fixed.  Yoshi
pointed out one issue that he apparently missed during the WGLC.  We
have been going back and forth on these topics and not really making
progress.  Many, if not most of the folks, are also active in the HOKEY
WG and support the charter.   Let us get together on a telecon sometime
next week, and resolve these pending issues.  I will send an offline
request so we can figure out a time that works for all of us.  Thanks.

I have seen one comment so far which declares clear opposition.  I am
going to respond to that separately.

regards,
Lakshminath