Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin == golf!

On Feb 1, 2008, at 2:18 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:

> Ok, hands up (off-list) everyone who's interested in an IETF golf
> competition or just casual golf :-) ?

Ok, if IETFers are playing golf en-masse, I'm bringing a video camera
to the first hole to film tee-off bloopers.

I was traumatized for life while working at a Japanese company and
being placed in a foursome with a popular engineer who was rotating
home and in whose honor we were holding a golf tournament. Of course,
I almost but not quite completely missed the ball on the first tee.
Maybe 20 or so of the other engineers and their spouses videotaped
it. Afterwards, we went back to the office and they played tapes of
me whiffing the ball from different angles while everybody drank far
too much Kirin and laughed until they fell down.

And that's how I got to be this way.

--
Dean