TLS authorization

Dear IETF,

Please denounce experimental or informational patents to standards. This is just as it appears, sneaky and underhanded.

Next thing you know our liberties and freedoms will become experimental and informational. I am seriously disturbed by people always patent holding and introducing proprietary controls over our communities.

Thanks for protecting our world and denouncing piracy of standardization.

Regards,

Ken Jacobs