RE: Westin Bayshore throwing us out

> For the record, Ray was aware of this renovation, and tells
> us that there will be renovation ongoing in Philadelphia as
> well.

Ray can comment more, but the renovation in Philly for IETF 71
(discovered after the venue decision I believe) is of some of the common
areas in the bar and does not involve renovations to the guest rooms.  I
will also note that in Philadelphia, there are a plethora of hotels to
choose from within a block or two walk from the venue as well (in
addition to good subway systems, etc.).

Jason