Re: Our deadlines are dizzyingly complex and confusing

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> Laksminath's note is more detailed, but it's roughly what I was thinking
> at about 2 PM EST today :-(
>
> I'm sure there's an opportunity for us to pick a time zone for IETF 71
> cutoffs!

you mean like UTC?

I'd note that all the reference times in this message were in the same
timezone just not at the same time. I submit that I really hate having
to convert the offset from my current timezone in someone else's
particularly when I can't remember when their daylight savings time
begins or ends. however the challenge really is that they're not all in
my calender rather than than that I need to calculate the offset because
software will happily do that for me.