Re: NAT+PT for IPv6 Transition & Operator Feedback generally

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   	In any event, Alain Durand (Comcast) has just posted
   an I-D with some requirements in this area.  He also made a public
   presentation asking for NAT+PT at the last NANOG.  (I believe his
   NANOG presentation is available online in PDF; it was a "lightning
   talk".  Folks who have read down this far probably want to read that.)

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0710/presentations/Durand-lightning.pdf

Francis.Dupont@xxxxxxxxxx