RE: Daily Dose version 2 launched

Just to add to what Pasi has said, tools development is different
from most software development.  People who develop tools usually
are among the user coimmunity - if not the most obvious users.

Who would you go to for good tools if not to the craftsman who is
making them for their own use?

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer