RE: Daily Dose version 2 launched

Jari Arkko wrote:

> Apparently my reader (Thunderbird 1.5) does something funny
> with the feed; it shows the actual content. I like that, but I have
> not looked at the details of what is actually provided in the feed
> and what is fetched from the link.

The behavior of Thunderbird depends on whether you select
the "Show the article summary instead of loading the web page"
box when you subscribe to the feed.

If you select this, you see only the summary (which is
empty in the current feeds); if you don't, you get the full page
(however, by default Thunderbird seems to ignore JavaScript
here, so the expanding boxes don't work.)

Best regards,
Pasi