draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

Because of my strong belief that all standards should be free and that patent-bound standards are unacceptable, I urge you to reject draft-housley-tls-authz-extns for any publication whatsoever. Even as an "experimental" I think it should be rejected until RedPhone Security will agree to license its patents totally and unencumbered for all use whatsoever. Thank you for your consideration, and I applaud your action in rejecting the initial proposal for an official standard.

Sincerely,
Robert Kelly III