From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Eric Burger
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Oct 12 07:59:42 2007
Subject: Re: Travel Considerations

Eric Burger wrote:

> See http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/reprint/318/5847/36.pdf

Which seems to be only available to those prepared to pay.

Stewart

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.