Re[2]: [Ietf-http-auth] Re: Next step on web phishing draft (draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt)

Hi Alexey,

> And if you would like to suggest a better process for moving things
> forward, please share your opinion.

Suggest: Properly document comments and reviews somewhere.  I've found
the current draft, and lots of arguments about change suggestions -
but there's no documented historical records of those suggestions.

Question: what's the best way to submit comments and reviews - can we
just re-write the entire draft, annotating our changes, and submit
that?  Are professionals and experts even invited/allowed to comment?
Is there a formal procedure for dealing with suggestions (eg:
attributing, documenting, discussing, leading to an ultimate official
public inclusion (or exclusion with reasoning).

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake