RE: [Ietf-http-auth] Re: Next step on web phishing draft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt)

> [mailto:ietf-http-auth-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of Eliot Lear

> Perhaps Sam and Lisa can explain a bit more as to what
> process they intend to use.  It seems that Alexey is
> providing a forum for discussion to improve the document, and
> I see nothing wrong with that.  I would imagine that both the
> IESG and the community will still get their say, so what
> precisely is the problem?
>
> This having been said, it seems to me that in order to
> address EKR's (and perhaps others') concerns, the document
> will need substantial work.  I welcome efforts to improve
> that work.  Where should that happen?  Must Sam do it alone?

Its an architecture issue. It is the type of issue that I would like to see the IAB take up in combination with the other principal stakeholders here - the banks, the ISPs.

We do have some resources to draw on here, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and FSTC.