Re: Last Call: draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-iana (DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) IANA Registry) to Informational RFC

I've sent private comments on the draft already, as I see the draft as an under specification of what is required to operate a registry (a registry is not just DNS). None of those comments are significant enough for a broad audience, just requesting better descriptions of the work needed to perform the service.