Re: e2e

At 02:51 17-08-2007, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
So what you're saying is that any mail server should be able to
source messages from any mail user using any email address in any
domain.

That's what created the ubiquity of email.

Sorry, that's not a reasonable desire in my opinion. If you find your
path to your home mail server blocked, find yourself better
connectivity rather than opening a gaping hole in the architecture.

Finding better connectivity is not always an option especially when you are away from home. Are we spoilt by "always-on" connectivity that we assume that all networks are reachable?

Regards,
-sm