Re: Beggars _can_ be choosers?

We've got an IAD, whose responsibility it is to check that contractors (YES, there were contractors, not just volunteers, involved in the network setup) do what they contracted to do.

I'm sure he knows enough to ask for help in evaluating the answer, if he doesn't understand it.

Asking people to explain what's going on does NOT necessarily mean that it's useful to have the question, or the answer, broadcast across the whole IETF list.

It's Ray's responsibility to figure out how to handle the "quality of network" issue. I'm not going to second-guess him in public.

                           Harald