Re: Updating the rules?

Russ Housley wrote:
No one had any concern with the version of TLS that was selected by the working group. However, there were two things that cause me to want a change. I'll let others provide their own point of view.

I'll have to point out that the preference of the working group IMHO was not to say anything at all with respect to this. As far as I recall, the text that ended up in the draft that was submitted to the IESG actually was proposed by the AD, and the WG just decided not to care.

Best regards, Julian